Limited Company Accounts
Limited company accounts exhibit how your business is currently performing.
We ensure our clients fully understand what their accounts signify. We will tailor your limited accounts according to your size and business aims.
Management accounts are a set of financial statements prepared either monthly or quarterly, which provide clear insight into the financial trading position of your business. This way you will be able to make well informed decisions relating to growth, pricing and profitability.
With proper bookkeeping, companies are able to track all information on its books to make key operating, investing, and financing decisions.
Cloud Accounting and Making Tax Digital (MTD)
For VAT registered clients, Making Tax Digital makes it a legal requirement for you to maintain your book keeping records and submit your VAT returns in a digital format.
The essence of cloud accounting is that it enables efficient access to real time financial data anytime, anywhere, allowing for greater flexibility in working and enhancing your ability to make calculated and timely business decisions.
Your deadlines become our deadlines. We take the administrative burden of company secretarial duties off our clients
This typically includes:
- Filing statutory accounts in accordance with the relevant deadlines
- Preparing and filing confirmation statements
- Updating and filing any changes in the company’s officers or their details
- Issuing share certificates
- Updating and filing any changes to the registered office address or accounting dates
The payroll department is responsible for managing the payroll workflow to ensure efficient and timely payroll processing.
Our payroll service includes:
- HMRC statutory forms, including P45’s and P60’s
- PAYE, National Insurance, statutory sick and maternity pay, bonus and termination payments
- Overtime, mileage and expenses claims
- Pension contributions, salary sacrifice schemes and childcare voucher schemes
- Deductions such as student loans
- Employee cost reports
- Electronic input of BACS payments for salaries, PAYE, pensions and childcare providers
Advice on Starting a New Business
Starting a business can be an exciting time, but there’s one big hurdle: finding ways to fund it and cover your start-up costs. Luckily, you have several options,
We assist individuals/newly formed limited companies on the most appropriate business structure to use (sole trader, partnership or limited company), registering for self-assessment, registering for VAT (if required), registering a PAYE scheme, taking on employees (running wages and arranging a pension scheme). We also provide advice on how to setup your bookkeeping.
We assist newly formed limited companies on the most appropriate business structure to use, Our services include registration for corporation tax with HMRC, registration of a PAYE Scheme if required (used to pay employees etc), registration for Value Added Tax (VAT) if required and registration of self-assessment for directors. We also provide advice on how to setup your bookkeeping, as well as renting premises, having insurance, raising finance or applying for an overdraft facility.
Once the business is set up, we can support you on an ongoing basis with your accounts and corporation tax returns, cashflow, forecasting, growing your business or anything else.